The Supreme Court will again address the extent to which federal law preempts state law in the prescription drug context in Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp. v. Albrecht. John Goldberg and Benjamin Zipursky, tort professors at Harvard and Fordham, engaged Lanny Vickery to write an amicus brief in the case to express their concerns about unwarranted displacement of state tort law by federal law.
- Vickery & Shepherd Receives Unanimous $1.5M Verdict Against BNSF Railway
- Andy Vickery Featured on Scott Glovsky Trial Lawyer Talk Podcast
- Andy Vickery Featured in American Public Media Taser Podcast
- Andy Vickery Receives Human Rights Award
- HPD Officer Karen Taylor’s Lawsuit Against TASER International Going to Trial