We are proud to share that on May 25, 2023, the family of David Kemper received a unanimous $1,500,000 verdict from a Wyandotte County, Kansas jury against BNSF Railway for its negligence that led to David Kemper contracting mesothelioma and subsequently dying from it in 2022. The Kempers were represented by Vickery & Shepherd attorneys Andy Vickery and Brian Winegar.
- Vickery & Shepherd Receives Unanimous $1.5M Verdict Against BNSF Railway
- Andy Vickery Featured on Scott Glovsky Trial Lawyer Talk Podcast
- Andy Vickery Featured in American Public Media Taser Podcast
- Andy Vickery Receives Human Rights Award
- HPD Officer Karen Taylor’s Lawsuit Against TASER International Going to Trial